Get to Pure Barre Greenville to start lifting, burning, toning, and tucking today!
Pure Barre is quickly becoming a Wilmington area favorite thanks to Mollie Devine and Maura Markley, co-owners of the location in Greenville, DE. (Read more on the workout here.)
Not only is it a great way to have a low-impact workout, but the location acts as a true community. Just one click to their Facebook page and Instagram and it is clear that this is a group workout that people believe in. They provide a network of support, encouragement, and tips for barre newbies.
Josephine, Showroom Manager of Kurtz Collection, has been an active member at Pure Barre for the last few months and swears by it. Check out photos here:
Josephine poses after class with Maura, one of the co-owners of the Greenville location.
Check out some of the cool pieces that the location has from Kurtz Collection in their studio!
Pure Barre Founder Carrie Dorr welcomes you to Pure Barre, providing tips on what to expect in your first barre class. Carrie shows newcomers a few key moves and encourages you to relax and have fun in class!
Spring is the perfect time to go out with the old and in with the new. As the weather changes, and our scenery brightens, it’s important to show that throughout your home. Start with the annual spring cleaning and follow up with new spring decor.
1. Did you know lemons have amazing cleaning properties? Use lemon and water to clean naturally and deodorize your kitchen area. The solution cleans surfaces and appliances while leaving a great citrusy smell.
2. Vacuum your rugs and carpet as it is the first line of offense against dirt and grime. Then call-in the experts to for a thorough cleaning, to get rid of the stains from the holiday dinners.
3. Time to bust suds on the windows. After all the elements of wind, hail, snow, and rain, your windows probably need a good scrubbing. Fill up your favorite cleaning bucket with the detergent of your choice and gently remove the dirt and dust from your windows. You will be surprised how much brighter your home feels.
4. Don’t forget about your trim and baseboards. Think about renewing their appearance with a good cleaning and maybe even a new coat of paint for the spring.
5. Part with old pieces cluttering your space. Try to go through your closet and pare down with what you no longer wear. It’s the perfect time for a garage sale, so partner with others in your area to sell off your spring cleaned bids.
Kurtz Collection is truly a family affair and we wanted to share a little overdue but still very joyous occasion with everyone.
On January 12, 2013, Josephine, the youngest Kurtz sister was married to her beau of three and a half years, Jared Green.
Staying true to their personalities, the couple did not want the traditionally large wedding and instead opted for a private ceremony. Only the immediate family witnessed the exchange of vows in the quaint Mushroom Hut at the Terrain at Styers venue.
Then it was time to celebrate! A short walk from the ceremony space the bride and groom held a “party” with their closest friends; including a DJ that made sure dancing was on the itinerary.
“We wanted to keep it warm, romantic, intimate, and a reflection of us,” said the bride.
The couple held their affair at a rustic space with a greenhouse attached. The rustic chic feel radiated throughout the room, with exposed beams, clean lines, and use of organic colors. From the gravel walk ways, to the burlap runners, and hand-blown vases, the rustic look was a success.
120 guests enjoyed the heavy appetizer and dessert menu for the event. The couple decided against the traditional “sit-down” menu in order to keep up their party-like theme.
After such a huge celebration of love and life, Josephine and Jared honeymooned in St. Lucia.
We’d like to thank all the customers who stopped by and gave their best wishes.