Wallpaper is making a huge comeback in the interior design world, and this is not your grandmother’s wallpaper. Designers have resurrected an antiquated staple by adding a design for every homeowner. There is a pattern for those who enjoy bright and colorful patterns, and styles for those who opt for texture and elegance. Suddenly, we have the urge to cover every wall in our home in a beautiful design.
As wallpaper continues to surge in popularity, it is picking up the metallic finishing trend. Here are few of our favorite shining examples of metallic wallpaper.
1. Cavern Home – “Birds of Paradise”: Who can deny the deep navy backdrop of this beautiful aviary design. This design is a bold choice for a metallic lover.
2. Hygge-West – “Oh Joy Petal Pusher”: This simplistic elegance could fill a room from to to bottom and still not overwhelm its patrons.
3. Farrow and Ball – “RANELAGH BP 1847″: Even if geometry wasn’t your favorite subject in school, you can still love the fun of a geometric design. Even better that the design is in gold over an elegant, chic teal.
4. Calico – “Metallic Marble”: Brooklyn-based Calico stole the hearts of many who were dead-set against wallpaper when they released this metallic marble wallpaper. Grays and gold for the win.
5. Anna French “AT10103“: Gold polka dots? On wallpaper? It may not make much sense in theory but Anna French proves that it makes perfect design sense.
6. Graham Brown – “Sparkle Brown”: The understated luxe of this fabric speaks volumes for a room and design palette.